Help in Starting and Growing Your Small Business
The mission of the LCBD is to create on-going mentoring relationships with business owners by providing confidential, independent, objective, and impartial business assessments, based on actual and relevant business experience, available throughout the entire business cycle.
Our mission is accomplished through:
- Counseling Services: Loveland residents receive free counseling services. After the initial counseling session, there is an annual $25 registration fee to receive future free counseling. Non-Loveland residents pay an annual $50 registration fee and $25 for each counseling session.
- Low Cost Workshops: A prerequisite for new businesses to receive counseling services at the LCBD is to take the workshop, So You Want to Start A Business (register under Events and Workshops tab). Cost: $25 Loveland residents, $30 for non-Loveland residents. Payment for workshops is check/cash/credit card the day of the class; Quickbooks workshops must be paid prior to the day of the workshop.
- Help in identifying potential financing and preparing for the loan process
- Access to local, state, and federal resources
- Networking opportunities
- Document Review: The first document review is free, additional document reviews are $50 per review.
To begin using the services at the Loveland Center for Business Development:
- Become a client of the Loveland Center for Business Development
- If you are starting a new business, register for the workshop, “So You Want to Start a Business.” Cost: $25 Loveland residents and $30 for non-Loveland residents.
The LCBD receives funding from the City of Loveland. The LCBD also receives funds from community partners and fundraising events.
5400 Stone Creek Circle
Loveland, CO 80538
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lovelandcenterforbiz